The Civil Health Operation of Leidos is seeking a Program Manager, contingent upon contract award, in Baltimore, MD.
The Program Manager shall be the Contractor’s individual responsible for the entire NGTP program. The Program Manager shall oversee and authorize, on behalf of the Contractor, all actions taken during the contract, including, but not limited to, overall life cycle program management, resource allocation, billing and invoicing, and meeting project milestone objectives. The Program Manager shall oversee all other Key Personnel and shall be solely responsible for the overall NGTP program. The Program Manager shall work directly with the COR to coordinate activities. The Program Manager shall be certified as a Project Management Professional® (PMP) in accordance with the Project Management Institute (PMI) ®.
The Program Manager shall have the following responsibilities:
1. Develop and maintain complex master project schedules for multiple, simultaneous projects. Confirm all tasks are assigned sufficient resources to meet project goals / timelines.
2. Oversee the planning, executing, controlling, and closing of NGTP projects’.
3. Work with technical and management team to identify risk, and determine risk mitigation strategy.
4. Oversee program management functions.
5. Coordinate maintenance activities, scheduling, assignments, technical engineering, performance, installations, material ordering, staging, deliverables, billing, training, subcontracting, and any other activities associated with the daily performance of this Contract
6. Recommend technical capabilities and process improvements.
7. Coordinate with project staff to ensure efficient record management occurs for all system maintenance, equipment inspections, drawings, cable and circuit configurations, inventory, telephone directory, line and equipment assignments, and trunks and transmission circuits.
8. Create and manage communication plans to ensure adequate client notification exists for all planed project tasks.
9. Provide notification to the Contracting Officer’s Representative (COR), in writing via email, within two hours of a Contractor employee’s injury or illness.
1. The Project Manager shall have a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 11 years or more of professional experience; or 9 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree, with at least five years of project management experience in managing a telephone switching network and associated operations for civilian, military, Government and/or commercial environment.
2. This experience must include managing the full life-cycle process required to effectively implement telephone switching networks having a minimum of 20,000 telephone lines.
3. Project Management Professional® (PMP) Certification in accordance with the Project Management Institute (PMI) ®.
Requires US Citizen or US Person (Green Card Holder) with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance