The Civil Health Operation of Leidos is seeking a Training Manager, contingent upon contract award, in Baltimore, MD.
The Training Manager shall plan, coordinate, and advertise training opportunities for Government staff. Periodic reviews of training materials for accuracy and currency shall be accomplished when changes to systems, processes, or procedures require it. The Training Manager shall record participation by mode of training, conduct customer satisfaction surveys, and report results to the COR on a monthly basis. The Training Manager shall report to the Customer Services Manager.
• Develop Process Training Materials and conduct train-the trainer training sessions on a large scale telephony solution
• Training will include how to use the telephony system as well as how the system supports business needs.
• Support development of staff on-line training resources that provide information on Unified Communication (UC)/Contact Center features. On-line training material can be presentations, videos, and screen tips, frequently asked questions (FAQs), help links, or any other method for displaying information.
• Support development of a training portal from which any UC or Contact Center training material can be accessed and/or played.
• Maintain an electronic repository of training materials, recordings authorized for training, and other training support artifacts (e.g., screenshots, technical manuals, workflows, business process diagrams).
• Support on-line training survey to allow users to provide an evaluation of the training content and effectiveness.
• Support on-line mechanism for users to request training materials to be developed and added to the training repository.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 11 years or more of professional experience; or 9 years of professional experience with a related Master's degree.
Requires US Citizen or US Person (Green Card Holder) with the ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance.