The Program Manager (PM) is responsible for the successful cost, schedule, and performance of the contract. The PM serves as the main point of contact for the Contracting Officer, the Contracting Officer’s Representative, the Government Program Manager, and the Contractor’s senior management. The PM addresses cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities. The PM ensures tasks are performed correctly necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract. The PM uses expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents.
· At least 10-15 years’ experience as a program or project manager managing service type and completion-based programs or contracts of $25M a year.
· Experience managing multi-task contracts and/or subcontracts.
· Experience with managing a multi-vendor environment – multiple subcontractors.
· Experience preparing Government engineering change proposals.
· PMP or related accreditation.
· Cleared at the TS//SCI level with polygraph.
· Experience with high performance computing systems.
· Experience with managing service level agreement-based performance metric contracts.