Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Countermeasures Engineer on the DISA GSM-O program supporting the DISA Command Center (DCC) Network Assurance Team embedded with DISA Headquarters, Fort Meade, MD.
• Directs and tracks enterprise countermeasure actions as well as measures the effectiveness of countermeasures on an ongoing basis.
• Collaborates with other team members and ArcSight Subject Matter Experts to create content in the ArcSight Security Information and Event Manager (SIEM) to validate mitigations incorporated into the DoDIN defense policy.
• BS degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience, additional relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
• Hold DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE, CISSP or equivalent) with the ability to obtain CND-A certification within 180 days of start date.
• Hold and maintain an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
• Hold a proficient understanding o -CND experience (Protect, Detect, Respond and Sustain) within a Computer Incident Response organization.
• Advanced understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth and common.
External Referral Eligible