Leidos is seeking a Software Analyst to work at a customer site in Keyport, WA.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Navy Cyber Support mission. In this mission we support Assessment and Authorization (A amp;A), software analysis, software development, vulnerability assessment, software reverse engineering, fiber cabling and penetration testing. The Software Analyst will provide software engineering and software analysis. The software analysis and assessments will be further augmented with subject matter expertise and support services in the conduct of a penetration test on a representative system. The Software Analyst will assist in the evaluation of system operational design, system integration, and configurations in accordance with applicable IC, DoN and DoD standards and policies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The Software Analyst is responsible for performing the software systems development function, including the design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging of software programs for software enhancements and new software-intensive systems and products.
Duties may include
-Software requirements analysis, development of software products and software tools used for design, development and maintenance of infrastructure, and platforms.
- Determines hardware compatibility.-Selects, develops, and evaluates software to ensure the efficient operation
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below
- Active TS clearance with SCI eligibility, and be able to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- BA/BS in field of Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical field, and 8+ years total work experience (or 6+ years with MS degree). 4 years equivalent work experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree.
- Communicates with internal and client project team members. Works to influence/form consensus with team members regarding solution design, process and/or approaches.
- Requires deep understanding of and ability to apply principles, theories, and concepts of technical domain and has broad understanding of other related specialty areas.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration
• Ability to effectively present technical information to reviewers in oral and written formats.
• DoDD 8570.01-M, Information Assurance Training, Certification, and Workforce Management Policy IAT-II certification such as CompTIA Security+ ce.
• Familiar with the Joint Air Force-Army Manual (JAFAN) 6/0, Special Access Program Security Manual; Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) Administrative Security Manual (DoD Manual 5105.21); Intelligence Community Directives (ICD); DoD Special Access Program (SAP) Security Manual (DoD Manual 5205.07) Volumes 1-4; and any subsequent Implementation Guides.
•2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
•Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables. Responsible for entire projects or processes within a technical area.