Are you ready for next mission? If so, consider the Leidos team! This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a team of highly trained and a talented professionals. Leidos’ Defense amp; Intelligence Group has a new opening for a Systems Engineer III who will support the ARIES contract which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, engineering and cybersecurity services to ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of an organization’s IT Systems. This position will be based in Mons, Belgium. What you’ll be doing:
Qualifications: What qualifications you’ll need to have:
- Coordinate and manage engineering projects and act as lead in defining and executing systems engineering activities within a project, as required.
- Provide comprehensive definition of all aspects of system development from analysis of mission needs to verification of system performance and ensure efficient delivery of task order capabilities using industry standards and repeatable processes.
- The ability to mitigate risks, control costs and schedule variance, and effectively manage large scale, integrated projects.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- 8570.01-M Baseline Certification: IAT Level II, Security+ce
- High School diploma with 10+ year’s relevant experience, or Associates with 8+ years relevant experience, or Bachelor’s with 6 years of relevant experience. Or, a Master’s with 4+ years of relevant experience.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.