The Federal Energy, Environment and Commerce Operation of Leidos is seeking a Program Manager for our Fairfax, VA location, contingent upon award. The Program Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and managing resources, including subcontractors, for data analytics and applied sciences requirements in support of segments of the Federal Government and the greater public sector. Proven leadership in communication, relationship management, strategy implementation and project management in addition to understanding of Big Data ecosystem is desired. There are a variety of interfaces and external partners, and applications are highly visible both internally and externally to the public. The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing large scale projects with Federal agency customers while motivating staff to meet and exceed customer expectations. Lead meetings with key stakeholders to gather requirements, analyze impact, finalize testing plan as steps in an iterative process supported by formal sign-off from approvers. Demonstrated ability to create input for data-driven decisions, and a track record of follow through on the implementation of such decisions. Travel may be required. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
The individual selected to this position must successfully complete a security investigation by the government. All tax obligations must be current.
Minimum Qualifications:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
· BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 8+ years of prior relevant experience.
· Ability to frame difficult problems and iteratively develop solutions that support decision-making.
· Ability to proceed even when all conditions and constraints are unknown, and be able to motivate a team to seek information and knowledge in that environment
· Strong troubleshooting and problem solving capabilities
· Ability to multi-task effectively, delegate appropriately and communicate expertly.
· Ability to create and maintain productive relationships with customers and stakeholders.
· Supervisory experience, including all facets of hiring/firing, compensation, and performance management.
· Certified Project Management Professional
· Advanced skill in the use of MS Project and MS Office products
· Experience working in various production environments involving Big Data