Job Summary Leidos currently has an opening for a Systems Integration Manager to work in our King George Virginia office near NSWCDD Dahlgren VA. The Systems Integration Manager will lead a small team supporting the Navy Programs engineering tools suite.
Primary Responsibilities The Systems Integration Mgr. will conduct a thorough analysis of operational, technical, systemic requirements and any required modification to maintain the engineering tools infrastructure. They will provide experience with classified Government systems and procedures, create and deliver project life cycle management documentation as required and solves technical and non-technical problems throughout the life of the project. Manage, integrate, and administer system engineering tools to include Rhapsody, DOORS, ClearCase, and ClearQuest. Perform scripting using C/C++, Ruby, Perl etc. Staff current program openings. Executing the performance assessment, salary, and recognition/disciplinary actions for the team members under purview. Over see and coordinates work performed by the team. Provides timely and accurate information and status updates to project sponsors, end users, and upper management. Provide timely alerts to the designated Government representative on potential issues
External Referral EligibleQualifications:
Basic Qualifications Bachelor’s degree and Five (5) years of technical experience in the development or maintenance of software and/or information networks with 2 or more years of management experience. 4 years of directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Demonstrated knowledge of requirements definition, formulating design methodology, systems integration and testing to verify required performance, database management and maintenance, modular testing, assessment of change proposals for technical merit, and documentation origination.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in managing, integrating, and administrating systems engineering tools, e.g., requirements management tools, configuration management tools, and architecture/design tools.
- Experience with Software design tools such as Rhapsody, DOORS or comparable tools.
- Experience with requirements, use case analysis and UML modeling.
- Experience with scripting (C/C++, Ruby, Perl, Python, PHP, etc.)
- Experience with agile (Scrum, Kanban, Scrumban, SAFe, etc)
- Must have active DoD Secret level Clearance.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.