Leidos ranks in the top 40 on LinkedIn's 2017 "Top Companies" list. We offer challenging and meaningful problems, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals and growth.
We are seeking a talented Senior Systems Engineer/Site Lead to join our team in Charlottesville, VA to provide requirements and engineering support to a US Army Program. The ideal candidate should be able to work as a team member on a geographically distributed team.
• Support requirements assessment, verification and validation activities.
• Support software/systems integration, testing, installation, and assessment of an Army software application
• Support information assurance tasks including IATO/ATO accreditation requirements in accordance with Army guidance
• Support assessment of operational users and stakeholders on effectiveness of the deployed technical solution; make recommendations on how to implement solutions
• Provide both on-site/off-site leadership for subcontractor personnel
• Some travel required to Alexandria, VA
• Bachelor’s degree in related field and 6+ years related experience
• Experience with requirements assessment, management, and lifecycle support
• Willing to perform in critical deadline situations
• Ability to establish a solid working relationship with customers, technical staff, managers, peers, and team members
• U.S. citizenship with an active Top Secret Clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
• Experience working with cloud technologies (AWS) and web-based software environments
• Limited Telework is permitted
• Systems Testing experience is a plus
External Referral Eligible