Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense and Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Cyber Security Watch Officer at the JFHQ DODIN Operations Center on Ft. Meade, MD.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
The Cyber Security Watch Officer will enable Command and Control (C2) of the Department of Defense Information Network (DODIN) by ensuring its overall health through 24/7 monitoring, directing, controlling, coordination, de-conflicting, synchronizing, and reporting the current status to JFHQ-DODIN staff.
The candidate will support GSMO Task Order 30.
Execute in real time, in accordance with mission requirements:
- Incident handling
- Triage of events
- Network analysis and threat detection
- Trend analysis
- Metric development
- Vulnerability information dissemination
- DoD CNDSP methodology
Coordinate Computer Network Defense (CND) operations with DoD Component Commands/Services/Agencies/Field Activities (CC/S/A/FA) and monitor and report effect of DCO-IDM operations on CC/S/A/FA missions.
Have knowledge of DoD Computer Network Defense with an understanding of the lifecycle of the network threats, attack vectors, and network vulnerability exploitation.
This position is a shift work position and could require you to work Day shift, Afternoons, or Overnight, as well as, potentially weekends and/or holidays.
External Referral Eligible
Basic Qualifications<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant technical discipline and 6+ years of overall related experience. 4+ years of additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with various Microsoft technologies such as MS Office 2013 and Sharepoint
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Currently possess DoD 8750 certification at IAT level II, Security+ce.
- SIEM Tool Experience (ArcSight, Splunk, Wireshark, etc)
- ITIL V3
- Experience briefing Senior Leaders