Lead the migration of existing on-premises Office Productivity and Collaboration tools into Office 365 for an organization. Successful candidate will lead the design and implementation of various components associated with Office 365 across an enterprise. The successful candidate will be able to adapt to client needs, and be able to build an Office 365 Roadmap, while staying abreast of the latest Office 365 services. The Project Manager will collaborate with a diverse workforce within a matrix environment and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements, while working with the team to implement Office 365. The candidate will manage resources, budget, schedule, customer engagement, and ensure high end-user satisfaction. Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE:
Requires Bachelors Degree in a related field and 8 to 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree with 6 to 10 years of prior relevant experience.
Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
• 5-8 years in information technology with at least five years in a project management role, PMP, PMI Preferred
• Manage budgets, schedule, and resources
• Experience migrating different business units to single, Office 365 environment.
• Knowledge of Microsoft's entire cloud suite including Office, Skype for Business, SharePoint and OneDrive
• Familiarity with organizational change management including end user training
• Experience creating and implementing plans per project goals and objectives
• Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Working knowledge of project management concepts as defined by PMI
• Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts
• Knowledge of ITIL concepts
• Experience working in a highly matrixed organization