Leidos has a need for an experienced Cyber Security Architect with demonstrated C amp;A experience in compliance with the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
Additional qualifications include:
• System Engineering experience; experience with network level devices, firewalls, proxies, virtualized technologies. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
• Ability to analyze Layer-2 and Layer-3 networks, firewalls, proxies, ports and protocols, etc. for security configuration compliance.
• Knowledge and experience with C amp;A processes in DoD environments, preferably with experience using Risk Management Framework (RMF), and demonstrated completion of C amp;A tasks required to achieve ATO for complex systems or networks.
• Ability to develop risk assessments, analyze and evaluate complete networks using a variety of security tools.
• Experience with securing network virtualization technologies used to consolidate network control functions from hardware devices a virtualized control node or console.
• Experience with multi-tenant network architectures.
• Familiarity with a wide variety network routing and switching equipment devices from multiple vendors.
Minimum Qualifications:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
• Experience, min 12 years:
• 5+ years primary role performing Certification and Accreditation (C amp;A) in DoD environment.
• 10 years information assurance support roles including risk management, network security auditing and network configuration compliance.
• 2+ years primary role performing C amp;A in DoD environment using Risk Management Framework (RMF).
• CISSP-ISSEP or CISSP-ISSAP
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Engineering or Equivalent; Cyber Security preferred.