Leidos is seeking a Program Manager with demonstrated experience managing large scale network or infrastructure modernization contracts to lead a Software Defined Networking (SDN) project in support of the Joint Service Provider (JSP) network modernization effort within the Pentagon. The Program Manager will be responsible for managing and overseeing personnel sub-contractor efforts used in the performance of the requirements in support of the SDN project. The Program Manager will provide the Government accurate and timely status regarding tasks and performance and will be responsible for the accurate and timely delivery of all deliverables supporting the SDN project.
The Program Manager will develop a phased approach to meeting the objectives (e.g. Transition in, Discovery, Design, Build, Test, Migrate, Solution Operations amp; Maintenance, and Transition Out) and activities required to deploy and operationalize the SDN solution, within a reasonable level of risk. The Program Manager will establish and effectively use a comprehensive risk management approach to address, identify, assess, prioritize, and mitigate all risks associated with this effort as well as a quality assurance approach to ensure that highest quality is inherent in all activities and products associated with the SDN solution when delivered.
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Information Systems, Engineering or Equivalent; IT related field preferred; Master’s degree preferred.
- 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience.
- Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Written and oral communication, leadership, attention to detail; organizational, analytical, multi-tasking, problem solving abilities.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and with scope and complexity similar to this requirement.
- Experience as primary PM on large scale, technically network modernization projects with scope and complexity similar to this requirement.
- Demonstrated experience working in and leading project teams, showing management of team capacity, deliverables, budget, and resources.
- PMI Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent.
- At least one of the following certifications; (CISA, GCIH, CISP, CASP, GCED)
- Six Sigma certification desirable.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.