Leidos is looking for a Senior Enterprise Engineer with the ability to analyze requirements, plan and develop technical solutions and frameworks, develop test and implementation plans and analyze and evaluate networks.
Additionally, the Senior Enterprise Architect will have experience in the following capabilities:
• Use of current and emergent network design principles and protocols
• Experience with network virtualization technologies and vendors
• Experience with multi-tenant network architectures
• Experience with specific designing and modernize a complex network to separate control from data planes
• Familiarity with a width variety network routing and switching equipment devices from multiple vendors
• Scripting languages such as Pearl, Python
• Awareness of DoD JIE-JRSS (Joint Info Environment/Joint Regional Security Staff) architecture, and design experience for a DoD network within the last 3 years.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
• 5+ years primary role operating, troubleshooting, installing network routers and switches
• 5+ years primary role designing, architecting routed and switched networks
• 2+ years as senior or lead network architect in multi-tenant network
• 2+ years as senior or lead network architect in planning, designing, and building software defined networks
• 3+ years in a DoD environment
* Bachelor’s degree and 12+ years of experience or
* Master's degree and 10+ years of experience.
• At least one of the following certifications; (CISCO, Juniper, Arista)
• At least one of the following certifications; (CISA, GCIH, CISP, CASP, GCED)