The Multi-Source Support Specialist, Mid (MSSS) will serve as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst to support Digital Network Intelligence/Global Network Analysis (DNI/GNA). The MSSS will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest.
- Conducts trend and predictive analysis for a tradecraft center; identifies, extracts, analyzes and reports on significant High Value Target (HVT) SIGINT information for the Intelligence Community (IC)
- Performs detailed analysis to reveal foreign target network communications nodes, structures, operating procedures and mediums for additional exploitation
- Responds to Requests for Information (RFI) providing intelligence to various TOPIs and other IC and Law Enforcement (LE) customers
- Formulates and implements effective tasking and tracking methodologies in support of target development and RFI requirements
- Drafts end-product reports for theater and national level consumers using SCORPIOFORE and GRAPEVINE
- Collaborates with internal and external organizations and IC agencies in accordance with legal and policy guidance to ensure collected information is processed and disseminated properly
- Provided SGA analytic and technical support to CT collection operations using metadata analysis
- Used bulk analysis techniques to provide detailed statistics on the health and success rate for various
UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent work experience) and a minimum of six continuous years of work experience in Multi-Source analysis or related work experience.
•Work experience to include Intelligence Analysis experience specifically within the DoD/IC.
•Experience with Multi-Intelligence (which includes a solid understanding of the SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, Open-Source, and Geospatial intelligence) experience within the DoD/IC.
•Experience with any of the following tools: Analyst Notebook, DISHFIRE, PINWALE, GAEL-Lite, ANCHORY/MAUI, PATHFINDER, INTELINK, MARTES, Skywriter, or CPE.
•An understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
•Familiarity with transmission schemes
•Excellent written and verbal communication skills are required with the ability to present complex technology into layman terms.
•Self-motivated, creative, organized, willing to work as a member of a team, and able to manage individual schedule.
•Ability to work in a dynamic environment and non-standard hours when needed
External Referral Eligible