The Division Director of Operations will be responsible for the direct program oversight for a range of programs ranging in value from $1M to $200M per year. This includes direct customer interaction to ensure their satisfaction as well as developing new opportunities and on contract growth. It will also include monitoring and reporting program status in accordance with company procedures. The Director of Operations will report directly to the Division Manager and work closely with the Division Director of Business and Finance to ensure seamless management of the Division Programs.
- Directly oversee performance of Program Managers and the proper execution of their programs
- Interact on a regular basis with customers to ensure that the program teams are executing in accordance with the contract and the customers direction
- Lead the program teams in developing new products, processes, standards or operational plans in support of their projects and programs
- Report program status to the Division Manager as well as support reporting and briefings to the Operations and Group Staff
- Mentor and develop Program Managers in the Division to ensure that they are prepared for the next level of responsibility
- Identify and pursue areas for on contract growth
- Identify, shape, pursue and capture new business with existing and collateral customers
External Referral EligibleTA_4Qualifications:
- Must have and demonstrate a working understanding of the Army Geospatial Center’s Mission, Structure, and Capabilities
- Must have previous management experience with managing a minimum 5 to 10 professionals
- Must have and demonstrate with previous experience and advanced knowledge of the Collection, Processing, and Dissemination of Geospatial Data
- Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience.
- Requires 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Active TS/SCI
- Have experience in Military and/or Government Civilian positions or be able to demonstrate a clear understanding of the standard Chain of Command and how it functions
- Have previous contract management experience and a working understanding of standard government contracting practices.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.