Responsible for writing and maintaining source code, creating and maintaining software applications and applying frameworks involved in a software release. Duties include computer programming, documenting, managing configuration, testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining applications and frameworks involved in a software release life cycle and resulting in a software product.
· Works to achieve day-to-day objectives that impact the project team technical direction.
· Works independently on complex projects/assignments.
· Assist other technical staff with tasks and assignments.
· Addresses complex technical issues/problems using internal best practice and through collaboration with colleagues.
· Communicates with colleagues across multiple areas (project managers, other technical resources, etc.).
· Explains technical solutions, practices and procedures to others within the organization.The candidate should be capable of a dynamic and aggressive schedule as part of the fixed price contract.
· Bachelor's Degree in Software or Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline or a Bachelor’s of Science in math/physics/engineering
· Network messaging between processes and hosts
· Experience with Java
· Development within a Windows and Linux environments
· Ability to obtain and maintain a US Government Security Clearance
· Minimum 7 years relevant experience in software engineering.