The Federal Energy, Environment and Commerce Operation of Leidos is seeking a Strategy and Business Solutions Lead for our Fairfax, VA location, contingent upon award. This candidate will interface with customer stakeholders and partners to ensure enterprise-wide strategic priorities are effective in tackling the most pressing problems. Understanding of Big Data ecosystem important. The candidate will be well versed with IRS business practices, processes, and role of supporting IT systems. Candidate will have a strong understanding of the IRS organization and how it applies to the IRS Business Operating Divisions and operational groups. The candidate, in using their expertise and collaboration with IRS BODs, will work to ensure clear business understanding and objectives are incorporated into analytic efforts and facilitate development and review of resulting business cases for implementation consideration.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
The individual selected to this position must successfully complete a security investigation by the government. All tax obligations must be current.
· BA/BS or equivalent experience and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
· Ability to create and maintain productive relationships with customers and stakeholders.
· Ability to multi-task effectively, delegate appropriately and communicate expertly.
· Firsthand experience with Internal Revenue Service’s business processes and deep understanding into operations and tax compliance
· Ability to shape concepts from initial requirements through, and to include, business case development.
· Alignment of business processes with technology solutions.
· Undergraduate and/or Masters degrees in analytics, finance, computer science, management information systems or business.
· Demonstrated business savvy with solid interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
· High degree of collaboration across wide ranging group