The Program Manager will lead the migration of existing on-premises ITSM solution to ServiceNow for an enterprise. The successful candidate will lead the design and implementation of various modules associated with ServiceNow across a midsized organization. Will be able to adapt to client needs, and be able to build a ServiceNow technical roadmap, that delivers initial core capabilities and expand as time progresses.
Will collaborate with a diverse workforce within a matrix environment and be able to communicate effectively in obtaining and synthesizing requirements from external stakeholders, while working with the team to implement ServiceNow. Will manage resources, budget, schedule, customer engagement, and ensure high end-user satisfaction. Additionally, the candidate must possess strong creative, communication, and collaboration skills.Qualifications:
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE:
Requires a Bachelors Degree and 8 to 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree with 6 to 10 years of prior relevant experience.
Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- 5 years of experience in a project management role
- Manage budgets, schedule, and resources
- Experience managing enterprise migration to ServiceNow from legacy on-premises solution.
- Provide subject matter expertise for ServiceNow for the enterprise.
- Lead and facilitate requirements discussions with internal and external stakeholders and third-party contributors.
- Familiarity with organizational change management including end user training
- Experience creating and implementing plans per project goals and objectives
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of project management concepts as defined by PMI
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum concepts
- Knowledge of ITIL concepts
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organization
• PMP certifiedLeidos Overview:
• Experience with other ITSM platforms, including Remedy
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer Certification
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist Certification
• AWS Associate Level Certification
• ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.