<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />Leidos' HHS/NIH Division is seeking a highly collaborative, technical and business professional for the role of Technical Account Manager (TAM).This position will require a tactical and strategic leader supporting technical and business development personnel in creating competitive and compelling solutions that will result in business growth.
The ideal candidate should have demonstrated expertise in supporting grants business processes and automation at NIH, HRSA, and other HHS OpDivs. Experience relative the full life cycle of grants management business and operational processes, including interdependencies between OpDivs and between ICs.
The TAM may function as a solutions strategist, or external-facing thought leader as business needs dictate. The ideal candidate will possess a strong network across HHS, and has built a highly respected reputation to the HHS and OpDiv community. Successful candidate possesses a deep understanding of the underlying business processes and interdependencies associated with automation and reporting of the grants life cycle. The ideal TAM may also function as an innovator with actionable ideas to improve business processes, supporting the mission of Leidos’ customers. Teamwork and collaboration with technical and non-technical colleagues, and with business partners for positive business impact is essential.
A partial list of responsibilities include:
• Support creation of innovative solutions in support of major capture efforts within the core business base, as well as in strategic expansion areas.
• Creation of white papers, proposals, and briefings, demonstrating the thought leadership capabilities of the organization, as well as supporting various marketing and business development efforts through customer interaction
• Represent Leidos in Industry/Trade Associations.
• Assist or lead capture strategy development, including the creation and marketing of discriminating value propositions
• Support program management and business development reviews, and customer engagements
• Provide training sessions and knowledge transfers to educate supporting teams on grants management and other business/technical process aspects
• Solution development of grants management technical and information services portfolio and ancillary service offers
• The successful candidate will hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and will have 10+ years of experience applying broad technical and business process expertise supporting grants and financial management
• Knowledge of federal grants management and financial management
• Is a recognized subject matter expert in the Federal grants community as supported by published papers, participation and contributions to grant-related industry activities
• Extensive knowledge of Federal grants management processes and related requirements, including those contained in Office of Management and Budget (OMB) guidance documents, Federal Statute, and Federal agency policies
• Familiarity/ experience working with HHS Office of Grants and Acquisition Policy and Accountability (OGAPA), Government Accountability Office (GAO), Inspectors General, Federal Chief Information Officer Council, National Grants Management Association (NMGA), Grants.gov, National Grants Partnership, and other sources of "grants management best practices"
• Extensive experience working with Federal government interagency organizations on significant initiatives such as Uniform Grants Management, Data Act Implementation, Grants.gov implementation, and Privacy/Security is very desirable
• Must demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills, as well as presentation, facilitation, and team building skills
• Must demonstrate strong ability to network with key decision makers linked to the automation efforts of the grants management life cycle.
Primary location for this position is in Bethesda MD.
Requires US Citizen or US Person (Green Card Holder) with the ability to obtain a site clearance