Leidos is seeking an IT Service Delivery Manager in Buffalo, NY, to support the US Army Corps of Engineers ACE-IT Program.
The Service Delivery team is responsible for establishing and maintaining processes that will effectively provide continuous improvement of delivery methodology across the enterprise in order to maintain a very high level of customer satisfaction related to the ACE-IT contract and ongoing support. The Service Delivery Manager will assist the IT Service Management Office as a liaison between the ACE-IT, USACE headquarters, Divisions, Districts, Labs and Centers, customers and Enterprise Services to ensure alignment of IT services with current and future requirements. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for developing relationships with all key stakeholders, including customers, Operations, IT personnel, to ensure that risks to the customer, business, or IT are identified and controlled. Reports all activities and progress to the Enterprise Services Manager and IT Service Management Office so they have continued visibility over strategic operations. The Service Delivery Manager along with the Service Delivery Management Team will ensure contract compliance with service level requirements, service level agreements and other contract requirements as assigned.
• Communicate and manage existing service delivery problems, including customer complaints and act as liaison for these events to the assigned program management official.
• Participate in Quality compliance and audit activities related to services offered by the company to the customer.
• Develops and or initiates activities to enhance current customer Service Catalog/Service Portfolio in alignment with ITSM best practice.
• Guide the development of new or changed Service Management processes in accordance with customer Service Catalog.
• Responsible for designing/reporting Critical Success Factors (CSFs), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) at regular intervals.
• Assists customers in identifying and documenting current and future service requirements.
• In coordination with the IT Services Management Office ensures that all new or changed Service Management processes align with ACE-IT initiatives.
• Schedules and conducts regular service performance reviews and document progress.
• Provides ITSM theory and methodology training to customers, IT personnel, and management throughout the AOR as needed and directed.
• Generating process improvements that bring about measurable improvement in quality and/or efficiency.
• In coordination with the Continual Service Improvement (CSI) Manager responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvement, developing and implementing best practice and continuous improvement initiatives for the assigned directorate.
* Appropriate degree from an accredited college, or equivalent experience/combined education, with professional experience and specialized training commensurate with assignment.
* 4+ years relevant experience
* Knowledge of process design, mapping, quality tools, and organizational change management concepts.
* Formal IT and Business centric presentation skills for multiple levels of management.
* Demonstrated ability to work with multiple customers at the same time.
* Ability to establish customer trust and confidence.
* Ability to travel within company and customer locations as needed within short notice.
* If the needs of the business dictate, perform tasks outside normally scheduled business hours.
* Excellent communication skills (oral amp; written).
* Interim Secret Clearance required prior to start.
*ITIL Foundation Level certification or ability to obtain within 60 days of hire (ITIL intermediate SO-Service Operation preferred).
* Prior USACE/ACE-IT experience.
* Experience working in a DoD environment.
* Quality Certified Professional from industry recognized agency a plus.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.