Leidos has a career opportunity for an Audiovisual / Video Teleconferencing (AV / VTC) Systems Technician in Honolulu, HI. Candidates must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered. The AV / VTC Systems Technician will provide engineering and technical support for secure audiovisual and video teleconferencing systems located at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam and remotely for all other Pacific Air Force (PACAF) bases. The specialist will oversee all PACAF AV and VTC equipment and installations as well as ensure the proper utilization and execution of VTC equipment and rooms for PACAF users up through the PACAF Commander, a four star general. They will be responsible for the oversight and execution of several AV and VTC upgrade projects that were recently initiated by the customer and will be the subject matter expert for installation and configuration. Candidate will be responsible for the coordination and smooth operation of personnel, to include communication and scheduling with the lead personnel at other Commands (ACC, AMC, AFSPC, etc.).
Provide engineering and technical support for secure audiovisual and video teleconferencing systems located at Joint Base Pearl Harbor-Hickam and remotely for all other Pacific Air Force (PACAF) bases, and provide support to other Enterprise Service Centers supporting AF JWICS across the Air Force. These AV and VTC systems support TS/SCI and other classified networks and the dissemination of tele-video information from Air Force warfighters to local/National Intelligence Agencies. The AV/VTC systems must be operational 24x7 for exercise and real-world contingency operations, and support PACAF senior leaders. As a subject matter expert this individual will be required to provide expertise for video presentation devices, video mixing hardware/software, audio mixing hardware/software, controllers, cabling, electronic equipment rack installation, monitors, training, servicing, and other tasks required to maintain the highest operational capability of the systems assigned to support the operational units within the Pacific AOR.
The selected candidate will provide technical AV/VTC support to conference rooms and Ops Centers; to include system troubleshooting, maintenance, training, and program modification.
Qualifications:MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Maintains AV/VTC equipment operability through periodic maintenance. Site visits to the PACAF AOR may be warranted to ensure optimal systemperformance.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot AV/VTC equipment failures and make adjustments as needed to ensure maximum effectiveness.
- Test and debug systems for quality assurance and acceptance by the customer and respond to e-mail/phone call requests for all AV/VTC needs.
- Conduct AV/VTC training on the proper usage of the systems to assigned personnel, as required.
- Coordinate and provide recommendations on new procedures designed to create efficiency and ease of use of the AV/VTC operations in response to emerging trends and national security within authorities, legislative mandates and regulatory constraints.
- 5 years’ experience in C4I related activities and solid familiarity with AV and VTC systems and equipment - TS/SCI Clearance required on day one - Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, be customer service oriented and possess demonstrated analytical, troubleshooting and project management skills - High School diploma ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of applications - Experience with Extron systems and equipment *External Referral Eligible TA_2 Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.