Leidos is looking for an eDiscovery and Relativity SME in Washington D.C. Responsibilities include:
· Provides advanced support and guidance in the use of Relativity for attorneys, investigators, and other legal personnel.
· Actively uses and promotes the usage of Relativity Analytics to support ongoing investigations and trials.
· Performs complex searches, create templates, designs workflows appropriate for data sets, and provides consultative support on industry best practices to maximize the usage of Relativity.
· Leads teams on Technology Assisted Review (TAR) projects.
· Investigates and resolves technical issues with Relativity, tests, upgrades, and trains users on new and evolving features with Relativity.
· Provides consultative support to advanced Relativity users and eDiscovery Specialists and conducts train-the-trainer sessions as needed.
· Stays abreast of emerging technologies, software integrations, and plugins associated with Relativity.
· Serves as the primary point of contact between the Relativity vendor (formerly known as kCura) and other eDiscovery professionals.
· Must have a Bachelor’s Degree and a JD is encouraged.
· Must have at least 10 years of relevant legal, technology, or litigation support experience, including at least 4 years of advanced Relativity experience.
· Relativity Certified Administrator (RCA) strongly preferred. Additional Relativity certifications in additional to the RCA is encouraged.
· Experience using LAW PreDiscovery or Relativity Processing preferred.
· Experience with performing complex searches, creating templates, designing workflow and using Relativity Analytics is required.
· An ability to work independently and within a team environment.
· An ability to pass a federal government background check is required.