The Defense amp; Intelligence Group of Leidos has an opening for a Senior HUMINT Instructor/Trainer in Seoul, Korea.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
• Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of HUMINT.
• Be familiar with integrating multimedia course instructional methods and be prepared to facilitate training in large and small group settings. Leverage HUMINT enablers, such as MPs, the Behavioral Science Consultation Team (BSCT), and Judge Advocate General (JAG) SMEs in support of instruction, collective training development, and active learning environment facilitation.
• Conduct course delivery through a variety of instructional environments, including classrooms, MTT locations (requires travel to external customer/military sites), video‐teleconferences, virtual and computer‐based training sessions, team teaching environments, and collective active learning environments.
• Provide HUMINT platform training ranging from tactical to strategic mission sets and develop this training using operational data on networks, workstations, and DCGS‐A furnished by the Government.
• Develop scripted HUMINT scenario environments to include Category II MSO collective environment creation and HUMINT sourced role‐playing, when applicable.
• Apply HUMINT policies, procedures, and applicable laws when developing curriculum and exercise scenarios.
• Provide instruction, instructional assistance, and appropriate scenario development support for intelligence personnel, teams, and units in support of HUMINT, to include individual feedback and evaluation.
• Develop and revise HUMINT TSPs and familiarization and sustainment training, including individual to collective training materials and scenarios.
• Working knowledge of the HUMINT Enterprise Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent Intelligence Community instructor course (i.e., NGA College, NSA ADET, etc.)
Currently posseses an active TS/SCI.
• Ability to realistically role‐play as both a source and a walk‐in.
• Minimum 15 years of operational experience as an Army MOS 35M.
• Minimum of 2 years of duty as a HUMINT instructor.
• Certified ASOC, SOC, AMSOC, SOT 2‐3, or FTC graduate.
• Familiarization with DATE, employment of Training Aids, Devices, N/A Simulators and Simulations (TADSS), Mission Scenario Event List (MSEL) development, and Synthetic Training Environment Initiatives (STE).
• Observer/Controller/Trainer (OC/T) experience.
External Referral Eligible