Leidos has an immediate opening for an Entry level Intelligence Analyst at Reston, VA.
- Conduct internet research, mostly on foreign language websites.
- Analyze data, build open source intelligence (OSINT) reports in response to customer-generated Requests for Information (RFIs).
- RFIs will vary in scope, format, and deliverable.
- Access, harness, and leverage big data, multimedia, and social media as data sources for analysis.
- Analyze data and synthesize key findings.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or equivalent experience, and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- Must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have excellent ability to write clear and concise reports in English.
- Must have strong analytical ability, critical thinking skills, and attention to detail.
- Must have excellent skills conducting internet research.
- Proficiency in either Turkish or Arabic language (preference toward Turkish).
- Native fluency in English language.
- Experience using Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
External Referral Eligible.Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.