The CSS Group of Leidos has a career opening for a Technical Editor, located in Ft. Meade, MD
The Technical Editor will prepare and deliver program documentation. Edit and proofread monthly deliverables and reports
The Technical Editor primary responsibilities include:
• Attending planning/briefing meetings
• Gathering and analyzing the information
• Organizing information
• Writing, editing and presenting information
• Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
• Knowledge of technical writing and editing technique.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Adobe Professional, and Adobe Illustrator.
• Strong written and oral communications; ability to identify and use proper grammar.
• Proficient use of MS Office Suite
UNITED STATES CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. THIS POSITION REQUIRES
AN ACTIVE TOP SECRET/SCI WITH POLYGRAPH CLEARANCE.
Associate’s degree (related field) and 2+ years of related experience.
A technical Bachelor’s degree may be used in lieu of two years’ experience