Leidos's Naval Health Operation (NHW) currently has an opening for a Research Administrator in San Diego, CA.
The expected duties of the Research Administrator are:
- Manage schedules, arrange meetings, maintain files, track deliverables, and support program management efforts<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
- Assist with and own Command level special projects
- Perform administrative duties in an office setting serving as a department administrative asset
- Design, facilitate and conduct tasker responses
- Analyze data, develop administrative reports and conduct correspondence
- Review, independently edit, format and synthesize various types of input (verbal, notes, emails, drafts) into a cohesive document or correspondence in accordance with the Navy Correspondence Manual, Official Navy Message Traffic, and other format policies, including military technical documents such as point papers, policies, and messages
Bachelors degree, ideally in the life sciences, with less than 2 years experience working in an administrative capacity. Experience in a military environment would be ideal as well but not required.
US Citizenship required. Must be able to obtain and maintain a SECRET US government security clearance.Leidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.