The Commercial Services Specialist (CSS) provides network communication procurement and necessary maintenance of service providers. This includes requesting quotes, contracts, and delivery of network communications, and calling out network communications trouble calls and keeping up-to-date with ongoing service provider maintenance. This also includes working with internal customers on contracts, invoicing and internal procedures. Qualifications:
• Work with Finance Team to improve and streamline payment process.
• Research providers
• Establish contracts with providers
• Establish accounts
• Report scheduled maintenance from providers
• Check and monitor email accounts and vendor websites for invoices and billing questions/issues
• Provide weekly and monthly reports
Degree in Business or related discipline Leidos Overview:
• 4+ years related experience
• Proven Financial Management experience
• Proven Contract Management experience
• Must have strong customer service skills and exceptional communication skills
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.