Leidos has an opening for a ServiceNow Subject Matter Expert / Architect, to support the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives #39; (ATF), ESA-IV contract. The ServiceNow Architect will help set the strategic direction for ServiceNow for the ESA IV program. This includes integration with other Enterprise tools (e.g., SCCM) and evaluating the introduction of other ServiceNow product offerings.
The ServiceNow Architect will also play a key role in defining a common data architecture to address the needs of the ESA IV components. This will require the candidate to understand the possibly diverse customer environments to create common data and process models.
This position can be performed at the ESA IV Program Office located at 820 First Street, NE, Washington DC, or the Leidos facility at 700 North Frederick Ave in Gaithersburg, MD, with occasional travel to the Program Office location.
The ESA-IV applications and infrastructure team program delivers an IT Service Management platform in support of the bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) and other Department of Justice components. The team has recently transitioned from Remedy to ServiceNow. In support of ongoing program requirements for the operations, maintenance and enhancement of the ITSM platform, Leidos is seeking an individual with ServiceNow Development, Integration, Maintenance and Operations skills to join our team.
The selected candidate will bring ServiceNow System Development and Systems Administration skills, including experience developing, integrating and administering a ServiceNow ITSM solution in a cloud-based environment.
Responsibilities to include:
- Serve as administrator and developer for the ESA-IV ITSM tool (ServiceNow)
- Consult with the Chief Engineer, business process owners and constituents to develop and analyze requirements
- Collaborate with members of project teams to ensure successful, technically sound projects which are completed on time and on budget
- Design and implement client scripts, business rules, workflows, and otherwise configure or modify applications to meet ESA-IV area business requirements
- Track, prioritize, and implement enhancement requests and defect corrections, while leveraging formal Change Management processes.
- Collaborate with internal colleagues to design and implement data feeds/interfaces with other systems, including databases, monitoring tools, LDAP, etc.
- Coordinate and perform application upgrades in partnership with vendors and internal colleagues
- Provide application testing for applications
- Create and maintain system design documentation
- Develop, maintain, and execute reports to ensure system operation meets performance targets
- Develop and maintain procedural documents relating to the management of the platform
- Provide advanced application support to internal team members
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to other employees as necessary
- Assist in IT process implementation and support as necessary
- Providing ldquo;on call rdquo; support on a periodic basis as required.
This position requires a security investigation completed by the ATF to permit access to customer-sensitive information. U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 12 ndash; 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 ndash; 13 years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of experience and/or relevant certifications may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2 or more years administering and developing on ServiceNow platform
- Knowledge of ServiceNow database hierarchies and design
- Experience with detailed components of ServiceNow, including Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, and Asset Management
- Ability to create and configure forms and screen updates in ServiceNow
- Experience with IT Service Delivery to a Federal Government Agency
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification
- DOJ or DOD Clearance
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world rsquo;s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company rsquo;s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin #39;s Information Systems amp; Global Solutions business (IS amp;GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company rsquo;s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.