Leidos Corporate IT is looking for an IT Support Technician II to perform on-site and remote desktop support in the Leidos corporate environment.
You will perform both local, hands-on support as well as remote support and will occasionally be responsible for hands-on support for other IT teams for installation, troubleshooting and maintenance of infrastructure equipment (servers, routers, switches, etc. at the assigned location(s). Additionally, you will support end users across smaller, remote Leidos locations, home users and users at Leidos customer locations and will coordinate remote repair and/or depot support as required.
- Support and maintain computers in both Windows 7 and Windows 10 desktop environment
- Configuration and support of printers in a Windows network environment
- Support and troubleshooting of common desktop applications to include, but not limited to: Microsoft Office Suite, McAfee hard drive encryption, Antivirus and Host Intrusion Prevention, eID and Smart Card middleware and hardware, Endpoint backup software, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Lync/Lync EV
- Perform remote desktop support utilizing remote assist applications (Lync, Bomgar, etc.)
- Document amp; follow processes, procedures, knowledge articles related to support environment
- Perform server amp; network equipment installation (rack amp; stack) and basic troubleshooting and maintain site documentation
- Bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in desktop support in a large corporate environment. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree
- Active TS/SCI clearance required
- Experience in supporting Mac OS and iOS devices
- Microsoft Visio network documentation experience
- MCP/MCSA/MCSE, A+, Network+, Security+