Have you ever wanted to work in Hawaii? Well, now is your opportunity! Our Defense amp; Intelligence Group of Leidos has an immediate opening for a Logistics Specialist at Fort Shafter, Hawaii.
The Logistics Specialist will support the G2 Army MI Enterprise program which provides IT repair, maintenance, operations, logistics, and engineering services to help ensure secure, reliable, and uninterrupted availability of Army Military Intelligence Enterprise IT Systems. The position requires experience in Logistics functions, IT Service, and Database Administration to provide mission critical services. Our ideal candidate will operate and check the day to day operation of fielded databases. Candidate will perform system checks, backup, recovery, and load analysis. The successful person must be able to build or rebuild replication schema and troubleshoot systems with other operation functions and application developers when required. This position supports GISA-Pacific INSCOM (Ground Intelligence Support Activity Pacific Intelligence Security Command) at Ft Shafter, HI. What you’ll be doing:
Qualifications:What skills and/or experience you’ll need to have:
- Analyze and coordinate logistical functions. Responsible for the life cycle of a product, including receiving, distribution, internal allocation, delivery, and final disposal of resources.
- Utilize principles and methods for moving people or goods by air, rail, sea, or road, including the relative costs and benefits.
- Database Administration:
- Administer, test, and implement Access 2013 databases, applying knowledge of database management systems. Coordinate changes to databases. Plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard databases.
Our preferred qualifications:
- An active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Experience with GCSS-Army (Global Combat Support System)
- Bachelor's degree with 2+ years of related experience. Additional years of relevant experience may substitute in place of a degree.
- DoD 8750 Certification at IAT II, Security+ ce
External Referral EligibleLeidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.