DISA customer on the GSM-O program. This position is located in Chambersburg, PA.
Design and develop a new, user friendly SharePoint site that supports DISA s strategies and goals, and work with
stakeholders to migrate all required data.
• Maintain all aspects of the existing SharePoint site of record.
• Design and develop SharePoint site content that ensures high availability and reliability, and establishes the site as the
authoritative source of information for all DISA stakeholders
• Configure and troubleshoot SharePoint services, including security groups and permissions, workflows, and web parts.
•Active Secret Clearance.
• Bachelor's Degree and 8+ years of experience (relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of a degree).
lists, Libraries, workflows, and Security groups).
• Experience with the configuration and administration of SQL databases.
• Knowledge of SharePoint best practices.
External Referral Eligible