Leidos currently has an opening for a Senior Security Engineer / IA Analyst to work in our Suitland, MD customer site at the Office of Naval Intelligence. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the NMIC Information Technology Enterprise Services (NITES) mission. In this mission we will support the Cyber Security, Information Assurance (IA) and Assessment amp; Authorization (A amp;A) efforts for Naval Intelligence.
Roles and Responsibilities:- Perform security scans, using tools such as Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Center for Internet Security (CIS) Benchmark, and Security Content Automation Protocol (SCAP). Analyze scan results, and document findings for products as required to successfully complete Collateral and SCI-level security certification testing and evaluation (ST amp;E) as appropriate for the product. Scan results and findings are to be documented according to NAVINTEL IA and ICD 503 Risk Management Framework (RMF) processes.- Perform ISSO responsibilities per SECNAV M-5239.2, which includes acting as a point of contact for matters of cyber security relating to assigned systems, reviewing audit trail logs and scans, and ensuring systems are maintained per security policies and procedures, and maintaining compliance and reporting weekly findings to Vulnerability Remediation Asset Management (VRAM).- Document and execute a plan for each security assessment and testing task performed in support of project tasks and as tasked for approved project requirements.- Prepare Security documentation in support of project tasks and as tasked for approved project requirements, which support successful completion of Collateral and/or SCI-level security testing and evaluation (ST amp;E) appropriate for the product.- Carry out and monitor all A amp;A Security activities, in accordance with the ICD 503 (RMF) process.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below.
- TS/SCI clearance
- Military training per SECNAV M-5239.2 OR MA/MS in related field with 6+ years of prior relevant experience
- 5+ years of concentrated experience within the CND discipline
- C amp;A experience with DIACAP, RMF, ICD-503, and/or NIST Framework
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- 3 Years of Project Management experience
- Experience with DoD, DISA, Navy Network Warfare Commend (NNWC), DoDIIS, and IC tools, systems, reporting mechanisms and requirements for C amp;A
- Knowledge and experience in eMass and Xacta Accreditation processes and programs
- Expert knowledge of policies and processes related to CND implementation, execution and management, as well as information assurance, e.g., accreditation, security testing and evaluation. Knowledge of the DoD, IC, and national level system security initiatives and secure Information/Local Area Network (LAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies.
Active CISSP or CISBSM or GSLC or CASP certification
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.