Leidos is seeking a GIS Analyst/Developer who can design, develop, and implement end-to-end GIS solutions, positively interact with clients, illicit/document client requirements, and contribute to developing standards and procedures. The successful candidate will assist in the design, development, implementation and maintenance of systems, software, custom GIS applications, and data integration solutions. A solid understanding of the ESRI ArcGIS suite of products (with an emphasis on ArcGIS Enterprise) is desired.
Work will be performed in Harrisburg, PA at either a client office location or a Leidos office location. On occasion, work may also be performed remotely (e.g. home office). Occasional driving between client office locations and/or Leidos office locations is expected. Overnight travel is not required.
• A Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with major course work in GIS, Computer Science; or other applicable major. In lieu of a four year degree, applicants with considerable progressive experience with GIS application development and GIS systems may be considered.
• 3+ years professional experience in GIS application design, development, and implementation
• Fluency in ESRI products and technology
• Understanding of application architecture best-practices
• Experience building applications that interface with GIS web services, enterprise databases and ArcSDE
• Able to develop custom web-based GIS applications and widgets using Web AppBuilder, ArcGIS Server and ArcGIS on-line
• Must have the analytical and interpersonal skills to elicit and document, business, functional, and technical requirements
• Development of GIS web services
• Designing, modeling and documenting geo databases
• The candidate must have knowledge of GIS technology and advanced web technology and methods
• Ability to troubleshoot a wide variety of technical issues
• Experience with managing all aspects of ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Portal accounts
• Ability to work as a team member in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
• Understands and interprets client business applications and is responsible for developing applications and products to fulfill customer requirements