NISC III is hiring for a Program Analysis in our Anchorage, AK location supporting the Federal Aviation Administration. Provides planning, scheduling, networking and coordination assistance among all regional and headquarters' organizations involving National Air Space (NAS) implementation and integration efforts and related monitoring/tracking the Alaska Satellite Telecommunications Infrastructure (ASTI) projects and program. Provide expertise in all aspects of the complete project management lifecycle, including assistance and recommendations to FAA managers and staff who directly affect the conduct and attainment of agency goals. The following specific tasks are to be accomplished:
- Apply Earned Value Management techniques in order to gauge project performance, including developing detailed Control Account schedules,
- Establish detailed draft project budgets and cost estimates associated with Alaska Satellite Telecommunications Infrastructure (ASTI ) according to programmatic recommendations, standard cost estimating practices,
- Taking into account regional and project specific variations develop detailed project schedules based on the complete project lifecycle, and manage the project change management process,
- Maintain current project documentation and project files,
- Monitor, analyze, and record all resource requirements based on national recommendations, taking into account regional variations such as climate, time and seasonal constraints, location, and other project specific details.
- Regularly track and report on work progress against the established plan of performance,
- Perform analysis on material use and project equipment status in order to accurately track actual project progress,
- Develop and coordinate risk mitigation plans to track and reduce risk impact on projects,
- Track, maintain and report on project performance status by project activity and percent complete,
- Provide at least monthly reporting on cumulative performance, cost variance analysis, and monthly cost collection at the cost account level,
Task areas include Project Planning, Schedule Management, Analysis and Reporting, Progress Reporting, and project budget tracking.
Bachelor’s degree in related field with 4+ years of relevant experience Experience supporting multiple complex projects and providing effective stakeholder engagement to ensure projects are completed on time and within budget Experience with Microsoft Office Suite Experience supporting the Federal Aviation Administration or other government agency preferred PMP Certification Desired
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.