Leidos has a career opportunity for an IMINT Analyst located at Nellis AFB. Candidates must already possess a current TS/SCI security clearance in order to be considered. The applicant will provide IMINT expertise in support of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) integration and synchronized air power operations at Nellis AFB, NV. The candidate should have a strong IMINT background and the ability to independently conduct research and initiate projects as appropriate. The analyst will provide imagery analytical tradecraft in direct support to full spectrum combat training for the U.S. Air Force, Joint, and Coalition partners. Successful candidate will exploit a variety of types of imagery to include National Technical Means (NTM), Commercial, and Motion Imagery and will create synthetic/simulated products to address Commander's training objectives. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES The analyst must be experienced with imagery and intelligence report writing, know the intelligence cycle, and have the ability to integrate data as applicable in order to provide a complete analytical product. The candidate will work directly with customers and team members and must be able to create, edit, research, evaluate, analyze, and fuse data from multiple sources to produce IMINT related products in support of robust combat scenarios including integrated live, virtual and constructive components. The analyst will prepare geospatial products and support intelligence training development and assessment objectives. The candidate will collaborate and interact with analysts and operators immersed/engaged with composite force exercise operations encompassing the full spectrum of tactical employment for joint/combined participants. * Requires occasional shift work to support exercise venues.Qualifications:
- Candidate must have successfully completed a military or government Imagery Analysis training course equivalent to the Geospatial Intelligence Training Program (GITP).
- Bachelor's degree in related discipline and 4 years' experience or minimum of 8 years Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) experience with U.S Department of defense or other U.S. government agency.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with current TS/SCI security clearance.
- Knowledge of the imagery and intelligence collection processes.
- Strong experience with NTM and FMV.
- Knowledge of precise positioning tools and Electronic Light Table (ELT) functionalities.
- Knowledge of intelligence organizations and systems; collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources; techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating, and analyzing information.
- Candidates must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Candidate must be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines.
- Ability to work cooperatively as a team member in a very dynamic and demanding work environment.
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
*External Referral Eligible
- Experience in collaborative work within the United States intelligence community and the United States Air Force.
- Experience in Nellis AFB exercise operations (RED FLAG, Weapons School Integration, etc.)
- Familiarity with SOCET GXP, RemoteView, and ArcGIS.
- Experience with creating synthetic/simulated imagery products and knowledge of applications and systems capable of supporting simulation environments.
- Experience with AF Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS) Sentinel systems/applications and Planning and Direction, Collection, Processing and Exploitation, Analysis and Production, and Dissemination (PCPAD) operations.
- Knowledge of weapons systems, sensors, and major aircraft programs.
- Familiarity with Falconer Air and Space Operations Center (AOC) operations.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.