Leidos is looking for a SharePoint Programmer to administer classified and unclassified servers in support of Joint Staff operations. This person will be responsible for SharePoint programming of portal servers in order to maintain SQL database relationship and connectivity. This role will design and monitors existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories and storage, in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
The SharePoint Programmer will perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups and contribute to and maintain system standards. This role will research and recommend innovative approaches for system administration tasks, automated where possible. This role will identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale. This position requires the understanding of processes to maintain high security profiles on servers via installation of operating system patches and DOD security vulnerability patches and solutions.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EDUCATION:
* DOD Secret/SSBI or Top Secret clearance or higher,
* Active Security + certification,
* Programming, installing, migrating and supporting MS Windows amp; Share Point operations,
* BS degree and 3+ years of experience or
* MS degree and 2+ years of experience.
* Knowledge of data management supporting multiple users including backup and restoral procedures.
External Referral Eligible