Leidos has a great opportunity for a Cybersecurity Computer Network Defense Auditor/Inspector to provide cyber security, information assurance, and security assessment support to US Army INSCOM. Serve as Site Lead for a team of IT professionals. This position will be based at Ft. Bragg, NC.
- Provide cyber security support in detection and countering of cyber threats
- Implement Information Assurance program according to INSCOM standards and guidelines
- Support Assessment and Authorization efforts in accordance with Information System Security Office and Information System Security Engineer
- Perform audits and reviews to ensure operations are in accordance with applicable regulations, requirements, and customer guidance
- Assist with setup, management, and configuration of audit monitoring tools, including SPLUNK
- Conduct SCAP and other scans
- Implement remediation efforts based on scan and audit results
- Analyze network events and provide mitigation strategies for identified weaknesses
As Site Lead, manage day-to-day performance of all contractor personnel at specific location
- Responsible for security, maintenance, and accountability
- Report to customer and Program Manager on progress, schedule, and staffing
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field and six years of Cyber Security experience
- IAT Level II - Must have one of the following: CCNP, CCSP, CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+|CE, SSCP
- CSSP Auditor / Inspector (formerly CND-AU) - Must have one of the following: CEH, CSA+, CISA, GSNA
- Must have at least 3 Years of Managing teams of at least 10 people.
- Experience with Virtualization, network (eg., Cisco, Juniper), firewalls, storage (eg., NetApp, Dell).
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.