Leidos has an exciting opportunity for a Cybersecurity IA Security Assessor to provide cyber security, information assurance, and security assessment support to US Army INSCOM. Serve as Site Lead for a team of IT professionals. This position will be based in Columbia, MD. Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide cyber security support in detection and countering of cyber threats
- Implement Information Assurance program according to INSCOM standards and guidelines
- Support Assessment and Authorization efforts in accordance with Information System Security Office and Information System Security Engineer
- Review RMF security packages, identify security issues, and perform risk assessments
- Document A amp;A process and maintain A amp;A database
- Provide security oversight on customer systems and analyze security impact of system modifications
- Analyze and document cyber security requirements
- Conduct studies and evaluations of new and existing technology and systems
- Operate within DCID 6/3 and ICD 503 processes
- Investigate and analyze response to cyber security related incidents
- Perform incident triage to determine scope, urgency and potential impact
- Document incidents throughout response process
As Site Lead, manage day-to-day performance of all contractor personnel at specific location
- Responsible for security, maintenance, and accountability
- Report to customer and Program Manager on progress, schedule, and staffing
- Bachelor’s degree in technology related field and six years of IT experience
- IAT Level II certified
- Must have one of the following: Certified in CCNP, CCSP, CCNA Security, CSA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+|CE, SSC P
- Experience with the following platforms: Microsoft Server, Solaris, Redhat Linux, CompTIA Linux+
- Must have at least 3 Years of Managing teams of at least 10 people.
- Must have one of the following: CEH, CFR, CSA+, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, SCYBER
- Experience with Virtualization, network (eg., Cisco, Juniper), firewalls, storage (eg., NetApp, Dell).
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.