The Civil Solutions Group is currently seeking a Project manager to support a large healthcare contract in Baltimore. This position requires a PMP.
- Provide IT project management expertise/support on the LM VDC Task orders for the Centers of Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). - Serve as a Project Manager/Engineer for multiple complex projects and work orders. - Responsible for the overall management, planning, integration and engineering of specific work orders or projects / proposals and insuring that the technical solutions are implemented on schedule and within the allocated budget.
- Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares/presents status reports weekly.
- Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and customer-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Must be able to collaborate with multiple customer and internal stakeholders (customer project leads, program management, various engineering functions, Security, QA, proposal intake team, etc.).
- Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with the team and the customer.
- Ensures the development of documentation and processes to support the project solution <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
PMP Certification (must also keep current) - ITILv3 certified - Prior Information Technology professional experience - Prior Project Management Experience; managing mid-size to large projects. - Highly proficient with SharePoint/Project server, MS - Project Management experience in the implementation of projects across various platforms such as Unix, Sun Solaris, zLinux, Windows, Mainframes, and WebSphere. - A familiarity and understanding of various functional areas would be helpful (Voice/Data Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 14 years or more of professional experience; or 12 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered an expert, authority in discipline