The Defense and Intelligence Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Information Technology (IT) Systems Engineering Manager to work in the San Antonio, Texas office.
This is an exciting opportunity to use your skills and experience to support the Defense Civilian Personnel Data System (DCPDS) mission. In this mission, Leidos provides IT services to sustain and enhance the DCPDS to provide world-class Human Resources (HR) management capability across all Department of Defense (DoD) Components.
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
· Lead a team of systems engineers to perform requirements analysis, trade studies, architecture design, technical installation planning, performance analysis and life cycle replacement of DCPDS hardware and software components.
· Work closely with software engineering, testing, release management, system operations and the government customers to deploy and sustain a high quality HR management system.
· Perform system engineering personnel management activities, including setting performance goals and reviewing performance, salary administration and employee development.
· Support Task Order definition and costing, and monitor cost and schedule of ongoing projects.
Typically requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
Must be US Citizen.
· Previous experience with systems engineering of large enterprise IT systems is required.
· Previous experience with leading IT projects or Integrated Product Teams is required.
· US citizenship and the ability to obtain a Public Trust IT-II security clearance is required.
· Experience with systems architecture design and cybersecurity requirements compliance in a Department of Defense computing environment is highly desirable.
· A working knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) Human Capital Management (HCM) is strongly preferred.
· Certification as a Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Professional (PMP) is preferred.
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) certification is a plus.