The DoD Information Systems Division of Leidos has a career opportunity for an Administrative Assistant. This position is contingent upon contract award, in San Antonio, TX.
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
- Applicant will perform a wide range of administrative services in support of the Leidos Air Force Integrated Personnel and Pay Program Management Office and the management staff.
- Applicant will manage schedules, arrange appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings (agenda, book rooms, catering.
- Provide administrative support to managers and handle details of a critical nature. Collect and prepare information for use in discussions/meetings of managers and customers.
- Prepare and submit expenses and may monitor department timesheets.Be proficient with MS Office Products to produce and organize a wide range of documents, presentations, and spreadsheets.
- Make high-level contacts inside and outside the company and participates in problem resolution.
- Provide information in support of complex requests for department projects, programs, and/or events.
Education and Experience:
- Typically requires high school diploma or equivalent and 1 – 3 years of prior relevant experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office to include Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Prior and relevant experience as an Administrative Assistant. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.