Leidos is seeking a Planning/Scheduling Manager to oversee planning/scheduling staff that support FAA ERAM programs, in Gaithersburg, MD.
Will be responsible for overseeing cost-conscious planning/scheduling expertise in support of program, surveillance reviews and proposals.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Staffing/resource management,
- Application of consistent training and tool sets in alignment with industry best practices and Leidos' policies,
Qualifications:Typical experience and education:
- Engagement with SMEs (EVM COE) as well as internal and external customers.
- Typically requires a BA/BS degree from an accredited university/college (or equivalent experience) and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or a Masters degree with 6+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Highly prefer at least 4+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Record of successful team management
Competency in the following types of tools
- Microsoft project scheduler and/or other schedule management tools
- Schedule health assessment tools such as Steelray project analyzer or similar
- Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)/Monte Carol Analysis tools such as RiskyProject or similar.
- Working knowledge of cost and schedule integration tools such as Deltek Cobra or similar.
Understanding of scheduling theory and related best practices to include the following:
- Integrated Master Plan (IMP) architecture
- Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) architecture
- Internal/External dependency modeling
- Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)/ Monte Carlo Analysis
- Risk and opportunity integration
- Resource loading/management
- Schedule status / forecast management / business rhythms
- IMS Data Integrity/Heath Assessment
- Schedule execution metrics
- Understanding of cost and schedule integration
- Earned Value Management experience (EIA-748)
- Familiarity with industry scheduling guidance (e.g. PASEG, etc.)
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.