Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group is currently seeking a Project Engineer to work with our customer, Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA). In this role, you will be managing and processing a wide variety of data requests in support of the Joint Regional Security Stack (JRSS) Program. Candidates will need to be well organized and have a background in managing large amounts of data and processes. The customer, DISA, is also responsible for the Joint Regional Security Stack implementation, including integration, testing and configuration of the stacks, migration of the traffic and development of the management system. Required Qualifications
- Must hold active Secret clearance
- Must have excellent written and oral communications skills. Able to communicate with ease across the program with team members and stake holders spread across the country.
- Comfortable communicating using mixed media, E-mail, Phone, IM, to obtain required documentation from co-workers and customers.
- Have exceptional organizational skills with the ability to multitask on a daily basis.
- Facilitate CRDL creation and delivery by leveraging MS Products.
- Uses methodology to develop plans, assign roles and responsibilities; authors improvements to methodology.
EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 2 - 4 years of professional experience; or 3 years of professional experience with a related Master’s degree. Required skills:
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, to include but not limited data manipulation, formulas, pivot tables, representing data in graphical formats.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2013 to include Data Management, SharePoint document libraries, lists and workflows.
- Nintex workflow experience a plus
- Familiar with DISA networks and processes
- Working knowledge of IT networks
External Referral EligibleLeidos Overview:
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.