Leidos' Enterprise and Cyber Solutions, a part of the Defense amp; Intelligence Group, has an immediate opening for a Senior Program Manager at Fort Meade, MD to lead, coordinate, and synchronize the cybersecurity activities for Task Order 29.
GSM-O provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and CoCOMs. The Senior Program Manager for Task Order 29 is responsible for all technical, schedule, financial, and customer aspects of Task Order 29 as well as setting the strategy and direction of cybersecurity efforts for the task order. In addition, this role will also work with multiple task order Program Managers and technical leads, the GSM-O Chief Architect, and the GSM-O leadership to achieve cyber defense success.
- Lead the execution, customer engagement, financial, contractual, and all other aspects of Task Order 29 of a global geographically dispersed team.
- Engage with the various customers around the globe to build partnerships key for enterprise cyber defense success.
- Provide Cyber Defense programmatic support to O-6/GS-15 and SES-level customers to support strategic cybersecurity initiatives and plans in the defense of the Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN).
- Bachelor's degree with minimum 12 years of experience.
- US Citizenship with an active TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Must have demonstrated track record of competency with experience including cybersecurity, information security technologies, and IT.
- Ability to write and verbally communicate cyber security and risk-related concepts effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Must have strong problem-solving and analytical skills and demonstrate poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations.
- Must have strong interpersonal and networking skills.
- Must have experience to brief Senior or General Office level customers.
- Demonstrated experience providing strategic support in Cybersecurity.
- Information security experience as a DoD and/or Intelligence Community employee or contractor.
- Experience supporting DISA.
- 8570 IAM II level certification.
External Referral Eligible