Leidos ranks in the top 40 on LinkedIn's 2017 "Top Companies" list. We offer challenging and meaningful problems, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals and growth.
We are seeking a talented Java Software Developer to join our team. You will be involved in supporting java development and software engineering for a U.S. Army cloud project focused on Biometric capabilities. You will also support other programs within the Intelligence Community amp; DoD Solutions Division. Place of employment is Alexandria, VA, Charlottesville, VA, or Aberdeen MD; but we will consider highly qualified candidates outside these areas who are able to travel as needed.
• Contribute to software development and engineering activities as well as other system integration duties as assigned.
• Must take ownership of complex tasks involving multiple team members to ensure successful completion.
• Should be fluent in Java, with experience in web development with emphasis on data ingestion and persistence layer (data-layer).
• Deep technical familiarity with JBOSS, Accumulo/NoSQL, REST or SOAP, Spring, GWT, and ESB is highly preferred.
• Additional responsibilities include participation in daily scrum calls, customer exchanges, and team meetings.
• Must be an effective communicator.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with minimum 5 years development experience
• U.S. citizenship with an ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
• Active DoD security clearance
• Java Development experience
• Team lead
• Presentation skills
External referral eligible