Leidos Defense and Intelligence Group is currently seeking several Firewall Engineers. In this role, you will be responsible for all firewall aspects of a site migration to DISA's Joint Regional Security Stacks (JRSS) program. A part-time telecommute option may be available for this position once you have acclimated to the role and proven your capabilities to the team. In this Role You Will:
Qualifications:EDUCATION amp; EXPERIENCE
- Orchestrate the project end-to-end from a Firewall Security Prospective; Analyzes Firewall Security discovery information and determines requirements for the migration
- Provide Firewall gap analysis at the start of the project; Directs team members and reviews results. Deconflicts inconsistencies between engineering implementation plans (EIPs ) and directs changes to EIP author
- Maintain current network diagram for COI/Base (end-to-end)
- Control all variables and allocations e.g. IP Addresses, Firewall configurations, VRFs, shims, process IDs, etc.
- Identify and communicate firewall security requirements to Tools and CND teams. This includes acceptable deadlines tracked by PM
- Track task status against ASI schedule and adjusts implementations as required.
Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered an emerging authority on the following Devices:
Required Experience amp; Qualifications:
- CISCO ASA Firewalls
- Palo Alto Firewalls
- F5 load balancers
- Cisco MPLS.(Multi Protocol Label Switching)
- BGP routing. (Border Gateway Protocol)
- In-depth protocol analysis, with tools such as tcpdump.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems Global Solutions business (IS GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.