The Defense amp; Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking a Hardware Installer to support the Information Technology Enterprise Management Contract within the National Geospatial Intelligence Agency. This position is located in St Louis, MO.
• Conducts hardware infrastructure site surveys, planning, and design.
• Makes recommendations on hardware, cabling, and equipment requirements.
• Provides installation management to include creating list of materials, bills of materials, estimating installation project timelines, determining installation team requirements, successfully executing installation projects, and documenting project status.
• Plans, builds, and installs cable patch panels and cable infrastructures.
• Installs and terminates all types of standard IT cable and fiber.
• Provides equipment rack installation and equipment installations within a variety of locations that includes, but is not limited to, data centers, equipment rooms, communications closets, operations centers, and user work spaces.
Bachelor's degree and 2 years prior relevant experience
Additional years of experience in lieu of degree is acceptable
Active TS/SCI with Poly clearance is required