Leidos has some exciting entry level opportunities for software developers on our ESA IV program in Washington, DC. This program provides Information Technology (IT) solutions to customers within the Department of Justice.
The developers we hire will join a team of developers working to deploy capabilities to our customers using the ServiceNow suite of products. ServiceNow is a cloud-based tool set which provides a framework on which organizations can build IT service management capabilities. Our team is regularly utilizing this tool set to deploy capabilities to our customers, and each capability requires determining the best way to implement the capability in the tool.
We are looking for individuals who can quickly grasp the “big picture” and help us use the ServiceNow tool set to transform the way we help our customers manage their IT services.
• Implement capabilities in ServiceNow
• Interface with customers to understand business needs
• Collaborate with the team to engineer the best possible solutions
• Develop using an Agile methodology to get capabilities into customers’ hands quickly
• Document all work
• Respond to requests for information from customers or program management
• Current DOJ or DOD clearance
• Past experience working with ServiceNow