The Cyber amp; SIGINT Solutions Operation of Leidos is seeking a Mid-level DNI Analyst for our customer site near Fort Meade, Maryland. Successful candidate will have a background in Digital Network Intelligence with an emphasis on developing analytics. Additionally, this individual will need to be well-versed in both Windows and Linux/Unix environments.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in at least eight (8) of the following areas: current client analytic tools and databases, producing technical reports, social network analysis, geospatial metadata analysis, target research, metadata analysis, target templating, telephony, SIGINT collection
systems, researching network topologies, architectures and protocols, network operations, network mapping, network protocols, and network exploitation of specific protocols and technologies.
- Providing DNI analysis support to a variety of teams and departments
- Develop analytics
- Analyze and interpret metadata to determine logical connections between seemingly unrelated communications
- Work directly with customers and team members to complete projects
- Present analysis and products to customers
- Frequently interact with outside customers and functional peer groups
- Minimum 8 years of experience providing DNI analysis and support required
- BA/BS Degree highly desired
- Experience with customer tools and databases related to Digital Network Intelligence
- Solid knowledge/experience both Windows and Linux/Unix Operating System Environments
- Possess ACTIVE TS/SCI w/ Polygraph Clearance
External Referral Eligible